One day practical course with home study to be completed prior to the course.
By signing up to this course you will be given:
- Access to the pre-course study online
- Quizzes and case based discussions
- Practical days in our beautiful location in the UK.
This comprehensive injectable dermal filler training course for medics and non-medics is a complete introduction to dermal filler treatments and techniques. It teaches you the theoretical and practical skills you need to carry out the most requested dermal filler treatments confidently, safely and with predictable results.
- Doctor-led dermal filler training from a GMC-registered doctor and aesthetics clinic owner
- A trainee/trainer ratio of just 3:1
- Learn how to perform common dermal filler treatments such as forehead lines, nose to mouth lines, sad lines and perioral rejuvenation on real patients.
Please note and honour payment options. When you sign up to the course you will be granted access to the online portal to complete the pre-course study section of the course.
This includes video walk throughs from our founder Dr Ros, downloadable study notes and quizzes.
It is your responsibility to complete the pre-course online study prior to attending your practical course.
You will also be given at the time of sign up an option to click a link t our training calendar to pre-book your practical training day onsite in Cardiff. It is your responsibility to book this in and we will send you the address prior to your training day.
We look forward to welcoming you to the world of Calla Training, where everything has been designed to help you become the best aesthetic practitioner you can be.