One day practical course with home study to be completed prior to the course.
By signing up to this course you will be given:
- Access to the pre-course study online
- Quizzes and case based discussions
- Practical days in our beautiful location in the UK.
Our foundation botulinum toxin training is the ultimate start to your aesthetics career. It gives you a firm grounding in every aspect of performing botulinum toxin treatments. This course is the best possible entry into the marketplace, whether you’re opening your own aesthetics business or want to offer botulinum toxin treatments at an existing clinic.
- Theoretical and practical elements of the course
- Covers everything from the consultation and treatment to complications and aftercare
- Learn how to perform common botulinum toxin treatments on live cosmetic models, including treatments for crow’s feet, forehead lines and frown lines
When you book your place on our BOTOX® course for beginners, you will receive state-of-the-art pre-course content for self-supported study at home. During the in-person part of the course, we’ll cover every aspect of performing common botulinum toxin treatments in your clinic and you’ll able to perform treatments on real-life patients.
Please note and honour payment options. When you sign up to the course you will be granted access to the online portal to complete the pre-course study section of the course.
This includes video walk throughs from our founder Dr Ros, downloadable study notes and quizzes.
It is your responsibility to complete the pre-course online study prior to attending your practical course.
You will also be given at the time of sign up an option to click a link to our training calendar to pre-book your practical training day onsite in Cardiff. It is your responsibility to book this in and we will send you the address prior to your training day.
We look forward to welcoming you to the world of Calla Training, where everything has been designed to help you become the best aesthetic practitioner you can be.